About Our Hearing Center
Lypka Hearing Aid Service has board certified licensed audiologists on staff. They keep up with the current technology through continuing education classes and manufacturer training classes. We have over 25 years experience in treating all age groups.
Lypka Hearing Aid Service's goal is to provide our patients with state of the art hearing technology as well as keeping our patient's life style and budget in mind. We offer the following services to make hearing come to life for our patients.
- Individualized Hearing Evaluation and Consultation
- The latest in hearing instrument technology
- Demonstrations of the current hearing technology in and out of our office setting
- Customized earmolds, including hearing protection, musicion ear plugs, hunter hearing protection
- Aural rehabilitation
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Amplified listening devices
- We participate in most insurance health plans, including providing services for Michigan Rehabilitation
- We are independently owned. We work with all major hearing aid manufacturers.
- We offer interest free financing and other payment programs
- We accept most major credit cards
- We repair most hearing aids on site